Monday 16 December 2013

BRAZIL!

As I’ve already mentioned, I spent holidays in Brazil. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. It was time to say goodbye. But where’s the ‘good’ in goodbye? I just wish I can go back in time and live this experience again, because it was just the best time of my life. Life wouldn’t be the same without Brazil and all the memories it has given me…
It was definitely worth the struggle to come there (almost 15 hours of flight!) During my time in Brazil, I visited many incredible places, I ate things I didn’t know existed, I met a lot of amazing people who became my friends…
It was awesome, and I have to say that I love Brazil and Brazilians. They are happy and warm people. They are known for their hospitality and friendliness. Brazilians lead relaxed lives, although they do work hard. 
When it comes to weather, in the most cities in Brazil it’s very hot and the landscape is beautiful, with palm trees, sunny beaches, and seductive, exotic nature. Even people who live in big cities like São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro can be happy because they can escape their environment and go to the beach, where true Brazilian culture comes alive with samba, capoeira, caipirinha ( I love this drink !), partying and sun.

All in all, now Brazil is my second home and I’ll return there soon…for sure ! 











No comments:

Post a Comment